Court Reporting Services for Law Firms & Businesses in San Jose, CA
Since 1978, Pulone Reporting Services offers court reporting services for law firms & businesses in San Jose, CA. Call us today to schedule a service online!
Pulone Reporting Services provides court reporting services throughout the Bay Area for depositions, court hearings, motions and trials. You can count on our court reporters for accurate transcripts and timely delivery. Our capable firm can even include interpreting and videography services to customize our level of service to complement your needs. Reach out to us and let us prove to you why you are best served by having Pulone Reporting Services provide all of your reporting needs.
As a well-established court reporting company with decades of expertise, Pulone Reporting Services supplies court reporters to local, national, and international law firms. Many courts in the state of California no longer offer official court reporters, so more local law firms and businesses are entrusting their court reporting needs to experienced professionals such as our team. Thanks to our online transcript repository, you’ll enjoy quick access to all digitized transcripts and documents for convenient collaboration among your team members. Rely on our excellent, experience certified court reporters for all the following types of proceedings:
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Orders of Examination (OEXs)
- Legal Statements
- Videoconference Meetings
Timely File Delivery in a Variety of Digital Formats
At Pulone Reporting Services, we understand timely delivery is invaluable. We’re equipped to meet any delivery schedule you require. How you receive and store pertinent case information is important. Therefore, we provide the widest range of digital file types and formats, including all the following:
- Audio or Video Files: CD, CLVS (Certified Legal Videography Services), MPG1, MPG2, MPG3, and DVD
- Evidence Style: Black-and-White Copies, Color Copies, CD/DVD, Photos, or Blueprints
- Indexing or Evidence Files: Bates Stamping, Concordance, ETRAN, Hyperlinked, JPG, LEF (Electronic Exhibit Linking), PDF, and Summation
- Imaging Files: GIF, JPG, OCR, PDF, and TIF
- Transcripts: AMICUS, DOC/DOCX, ETRAN, RTF ASCII, TXT ASCII