San Jose Court Reporting Serices & More
At Pulone Reporting Services, we aim to meet your needs and exceed your expectations of a reporting company. We do this by offering certified reporters and interpreters in most any language you could need, making conference rooms available to you, and a wide variety of video recording services. Our exceptional reputation has been earned not just by the variety of services we offer, but our exceptional attention to detail and customer service as well.
The services that we offer include:
- Court reporting : If you have an upcoming trial and need a reporter, we have someone available to fit your needs, no matter the type of meeting, including trials, hearings, interviews, and depositions.
- Conference rooms : Do you need a room to have a meeting in? Our network of meeting facilities include everything you need for your conference, such as WiFi, projectors, monitors, and TVs.
- Videography : We offer video services, such as video editing and trial presentation to help make your testimony or meeting stronger and more effective.
- Videoconferencing : When you’re preparing for a trial, you may not be able to meet face to face with all necessary parties. Videoconferencing can be a huge benefit to your process.
- Transcript repository : With an understanding of how important trial transcripts can be, and how sensitive they are, we offer digital warehousing services of your transcripts.
- Interpreting : We can provide an interpreter in virtually any language you need, for any type of meeting. Additionally, we have certified court reporters available in a wide variety of languages.
You can rest assured that our court reporting services are timely and accurate. In addition, our videoconferencing options help you save money and time. Give us a call today at 800-200-1252 to set up reporting services!