About Pulone Reporting Services in San Jose, CA
Pulone Reporting Services has set the highest standards in court reporting. Over the past three decades, its founder, Antonia Pulone, has gained a reputation within the court reporting and legal community as an industry pioneer and expert in the procedure, ethics, and laws which govern the legal procedure.
Ms. Pulone has served as an elected officer and board member of the following groups: Deposition Reporters Association of CA (Founding Member), the Bay Area General Reporters Association and the California Court Reporters Association. Regularly invited to speak and collaborate, Ms. Pulone has worked with or addressed the:
- California State Bar Board of Governors
- Deposition Reporters Association of California (DRA)
- California Court Reporters Association (CCRA)
- Bay Area General Reporters Association (BAGRA)
- National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
- Northern California Court Reporters Association (NCCRA)
- Los Angeles General Shorthand Reporters Association (LAGSRA)
- Reporters Association of Southern California (RASCAL)
- General Reporters Association of San Diego (GRASD)
In 2008, Ms. Pulone was recognized by her peers, receiving the highly prized Distinguished Service Award from the Deposition Reporters Association (“DRA”).
About Green Policy at Pulone Reporting Services in San Jose
Pulone Reporting Services is dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint. Our green policy spans:
At Pulone, sustainability is a core part of how we conduct business.